Earthbind® Brown Sites Remediation
Remediating “Brown Sites”, (contaminated soils), into usable land with Earthbind® Stabilizer at a fraction of the cost of current practices.
- Excavate the site to the desired depth for building construction or light duty use.
- Onsite crusher to reduce the excavated materials to a 1” minus.
- Stockpile or direct load into our computerized pug mill mixer, injecting Earthbind® Stabilizer into the materials.
- Using a Visqueen barrior at the bottom of the excavation will assist in enclosing the building pad materials.
- Convey the mixed materials to onsite trucks, either run the materials through a paving machine or direct placement for 6”-10” lifts for grading and compaction.
Marshall Stability Testing shows 11,920 psi.
ECONOMICS OF EARTHBIND® VERSES HAUL OFF AND HAUL BACK ON MATERIALS
45,000 Ton Excavation haul off contaminated materials and haul back usable materials.
- California-Nevada trucking contaminated soils, if they will receive them. Estimate $300.00/ ton, x 45,000 tons=$13,500,000
- Haul back in usable materials, estimate $30.00/ ton x 45,000 tons= $1,350,000
- Total estimated cost: $13,850.000 or $330.00/ton.
Process 45,000 tons @3% Earthbind® Stabilizer estimated at $30.00/ ton=$1,350.000